 Adventurers / 2074
    Re: .adventurers "prizeless" COMPETITION —Elroy Davis
   (...) Great idea! One question though. Can we use LDraw/POV renderings, or should it be photos of an actual physical model? -Elroy (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: .adventurers "prizeless" COMPETITION —Chris Paton
   (...) Hi Elroy I think LDraw/POV renderings would be a good idea. Basically, any means of making an original poster should be acceptable as the final product will be in .jpeg format. So anything goes!! Chris (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)