 Adventurers / 1935
  Crimson Skies: Acer

Having browsed through many great Crimson Skies MOCs I thought it about time I build one of my own. With 4 x 30cal and 1 x 50 cal the (URL) Acer> packs a hefty punch. The canard wing allows for some slow speed Zeppelin strafing runs without (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Crimson Skies: Acer

(...) Way to go :) (...) I like how you used the tire in the nose and the offset 50cal. Using minifig legs for the wing angles was pretty snifty too :) (...) I guess the only modifications I could mention are that the back of the cockpit sems kind (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Crimson Skies: Acer

Thanks Theodore. I had been toying with the idea of building a Crimson Skies plane for a while and then your Tomahawk made a flyby and kick started my building - thanks. There are so many brilliant Crimson Skies MOCs out there and I feel there is a (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Crimson Skies: Acer

(...) I'm a bit shocked my post got you going, but hey, whatever it takes :) (...) Well I know I don't casue I don't seem to have the right sort of brain to make retractable landing gear work in a small space. (...) Actually spent a few hours last (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space, FTX)