 Adventurers / 1880
  Re: Dannebrog Racer

Hi Christian That's a cute little racer! Very appropriate too. (...) Yes, I can guess. But I won't say anything - it might be fun to see if the world at large knows anything. Still waiting for the race track! :) Chris Oh, and kilostuds per hour - (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)