 Adventurers / 1874
    camiao contrabandistas —Daniel Silva
   hi This is the smuggler's truck. (versão em português no fim) (URL) has a removable device made with two leaves. When the vehicle moves, the leaves move from one side to the other. Erasing the tracks left by the tyres. (URL) front is a 4-wide (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: camiao contrabandistas —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
     (...) Hello Daniel Welcome to Adventurers! Always nice to have more people join here! It's a really great truck you have built! Full of great details. Not just the ingenious eraser mechanism but also the opening doors and hood. And as you write it (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: camiao contrabandistas —Tim David
     Some really nice SNOT work, great details and great 'playability' in this MOC, I really like the cab with the opening bonnet and the triangular doors. Look foward to seeing more. Cross posted to .town and .schleim for more visiblity tim (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.town)

         Re: camiao contrabandistas —Daniel Carvalho
     (...) i had already heard about the "snot" technic but didn't knew there was a newsgroup! thanks This is the link: (URL) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.build.schleim)

        Re: camiao contrabandistas —Chris Paton
   Hi Daniel That's a good truck. I like the way in your first picture the driver really looks as though he is backing up. Nice touch. I look forward to seeing more of your adventurers MOCs. Chris (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers)