 Adventurers / 1871
Re: Sand Blue Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:23:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen wrote:
   Sand Blue SAAB from Sweden

Click on the image to learn more about this racer

I know that SAAB didn’t make race cars in the thirties but it just made sense to put Svante Svensson from Sweden behind the steering wheel in this Sand Blue racer.

Please let me know what you think,

Christian

Max. Speed: 150 ks/h (KiloStuds per hour) Wow! Lemmesee, how many studs a second does that make? 41 & 2/3 studs if I calculated correctly. What a speed! :)

btw, is a KiloStud 1000 or 1024 studs? :))