 Adventurers / 1867
  The Prototype Hunters

Captain Pete Knuckles and The Prototype Hunters have embarked on a mission to circumnavigate the globe in search of the planes that never were. The interesting aircraft that never left the drawing board - and perhaps a few that did! The first plane (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: The Prototype Hunters

(...) Chris, That looks very intriguing, and luft46.com is full of wild planes, including all those strange off centered ones. Someday I'd like to try my hand at the HO IX even. Thanks, George (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: The Prototype Hunters

(...) Thanks for your feedback George. When I came across the website Luft'46 I felt like I had struck gold. Here is a whole new (for me) source of inspiration and some beautiful 3D drawings to work from. I am pleased you found something of interest (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.military)