 Adventurers / 1866
Re: The Mummy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:32:34 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen wrote:
I absolutely LOVE them. In fact more so than the Indianna Jones films. They are
certainly worthy as sources of reference.

I didn't think much of The Scorpion King spin-off but I think Brendan Fraser
makes a good hero for the two Mummy movies.  Loads of action and brilliant
setting, not to mention the period.

Still, I have to rate Ford as the better character, but it's close.  I actually
don't rate the two sequels to Raiders very highly.  Raiders is definitely the
most fun - and with the truck sequence as the most enjoyable.

Anyway, how, (and more likely "who"), do we add stuff to the main Adventurers
forum page?  If it was a bit more entertaining it might attract more posts.

I have to say that I don't know who the curator is and I am not intending to be
critical.  I couldn't find the time to edit the site with work and study taking
up so much time.  So no criticism intended.  I like what exists now, but of
course would also like to see something new.

Chris