 Adventurers / 1807
Re: Celebrating a Century of Flight - Minifig Scale Wright 1903 Flyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 22:26:23 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
   Wow, this is spectacular. All of the details from the wings to the engines are great.

I like the picture that copies the famous picture with the launch rail. I also appreciate the good instructions for this moc.

Ben
I am glad that you like it. I have been working on it for a long time. It actually took quite some time moving the bench, accessories and the camera around to get the right perspective for that picture. It really helped when I noticed an area of undisturbed sand on the original picture and figured out that the wing must have been there when they were preparing it for the flight. I guess they had someone sitting on a bench holding on to each lower wingtip.

Making the instructions was hard work too, not least the left rubber band which is twisted, a thing that MLCad cannot do right away. So getting feedback on that is nice too.

Sorry about the late answer but the Lugnet post system has really been teasing me with this post.

Christian