 Adventurers / 1795
    Voyageurs —Chris Paton
   Hi. I am making some Voyageur MOCs and trying to figure out where they fit in. I'm thinking either Pirates or Adventurers? What do you think? Is there room for a few more MOC ideas here? Thoughts welcome. Chris (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Voyageurs —Erik Olson
   (...) flower and tree as a detail, and in general how the boat is put together out of sideways plates. Seems to fit right into Adventurers, no matter that the theme has not yet officially gone to the taiga. -Erik (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Voyageurs —Chris Paton
   Thanks Erik. I appreciate your comments. Hopefully I will have some more Voyageur MOCs sometime soon. Chris (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.adventurers)