 Adventurers / 1788
Re: Smuggler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 19:03:53 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Andrzej M. Szlaga wrote:
   Hello,

I’ve always wanted to use that old blue hull from my 4015 set...

SNIPPED

Andrzej --

That’s really a great idea. It looks like a small tramp steamer. You’ve packed a lot of great detail into this design.

I’ve always liked using the old boat hulls. Wish they were still being used.

The hidden compartment under the bed for the rifle, the smuggling hold under the main cargo deck.. the small galley with frying pan, and the pump.. all great aspects. It’s almost like Han Solo went back in time (Forward?? it WAS ‘long long ago...’ hmm..) and back in Tech to a simpler era.

Well done!

Joel J