 Adventurers / 1787
    Re: Smuggler —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   (...) I like the idea and the details: bed, engine, pump and hidden compartment under the crate. But I think that it looks misplaced on the tall and narrow hull. I guess that it is too cramped. The color scheme is fine though. Christian (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Smuggler —Andrzej M. Szlaga
   (...) Thank you for the criticism. Old hulls are a little unproportional; they were not made for minifigs, so it's rather hard to keep good proportions, especially when you want to make something more than just a cockpit. I'm glad you like the idea (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)