 Adventurers / 1761
Re: help with lego safari theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 01:22:45 GMT

One starting point: check out the way Lego used to make horses out of bricks and
plates. See sets 372, 373, 383, 617, 726, or 1592.

There have been some brilliant cows made of sideways parts. Use the Lugnet
search box for past mentions of these.

You got monkeys?

There was a Juan Cuello farm not long ago, there are some smart use of parts in
those animals.