 Adventurers / 1756
Re: 7416 Emperor's Ship for Adventurer's Orient Expedition Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 18:50:36 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
In lugnet.reviews, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

The set did not disappoint me!  The ship is based on the standard 8-wide
boat piece,

Standard 8-wide boat piece? You do mean 6-wide, don't you? (Though 8-wide
would be so much cooler!).

Oops, my bad.  6-wide bow piece.  The ship at it's widest is eight-studs.

Sounds like a nice ship. I need to get several for the Pirate games at
Gen Con (after a recent building spree I'm up to 19 cutters but am now
out of sails). This ship sounds slightly larger than the ITP cutter, but
not enough to affect the game.

Frank