 Adventurers / 1648
  Re: The Adventurers are going all the way to China...

(...) To illustrate just what it is I'm trying to say about what I see, I made this real quick: (URL) making this picture, I noticed what might be a whisker, or perhaps a very long tooth. I would hope it's a whisker (which goes well with the whole (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Adventurers are going all the way to China...

(...) but not because of the silutte in the lower right hand corner. I think it will be another figure like the Yeti in 7412 and the tiger in 7411 included with the China sets. As noted before, on the map there appears to be three areas outlined: (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.castle)