 Adventurers / 1612
    Hi -res scans of 2003 figures —Gary Thomas
   Shoot, I see that Tom has posted this already. Oh well, I've uploaded some hi-res scans of the figures from the Orient Theme preview in Lego Magazine. Deep links until moderation: (URL) folder after moderation: (URL) that a new Mongol hat on the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Hi -res scans of 2003 figures —Adam Murtha
   Cool! Thanks for the pictures. The hat on the 'asian' character looks like the Harry Potter hair to me. Adam (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.adventurers)