 Adventurers / 1612
  Hi -res scans of 2003 figures

Shoot, I see that Tom has posted this already. Oh well, I've uploaded some hi-res scans of the figures from the Orient Theme preview in Lego Magazine. Deep links until moderation: (URL) folder after moderation: (URL) that a new Mongol hat on the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Hi -res scans of 2003 figures

Cool! Thanks for the pictures. The hat on the 'asian' character looks like the Harry Potter hair to me. Adam (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.adventurers)