 Adventurers / 1588
  Re: Roadster Car for Minifigs

(...) I haven't seen this set at Target yet. Only at Meijers (In Michigan) and at the Lego Store in Chicago. I don't think we have seen the last of this piece. Other parts have disappeared for a while and then popped back up later. (...) Indeed this (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.adventurers)