 Adventurers / 1558
1557  |  1559
Subject:
3D applet of my ISCC entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 05:37:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   Thanks to Chuck Sommerville and Helmut Dersch, I was inspired to do a
couple of 3D renderings of my ISCC entry.  Links are on the second page of
the site:

http://attila.sdsu.edu/~thomas/lego/iscc2001/page2.html

The two images with borders link to renderings of the main temple and and
the hidden chamber, respectively.  And as I warn on the site, the renderings
are 332K and 106Kb each, so be patient if you're on dial-up.

I'd also recommend you use Internet Explorer, since the dragging the mouse
in Netscape doesn't work outside of the applet.  The colors seem a little
off also.

I'm still getting the hang of pov-ray, so sorry if the renders are a little
dark.  Anyways, let me know what you think, and also if you have any problems.

   Later,

   Gary