 Adventurers / 1550
  Re: Monthly MOC: Milk delivery van

As every month, another excellent model that still manages to fit into your little world perfectly. (...) Have you looked at the Rock Raiders Small Dumper piece? It comes in grey and makes for a great truck roof when turned upside down. The only (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Milk delivery van

(...) Are you thinking of the piece used at the rear of 4920 Rapid Rider? Nope, but I like the idea - clever thinking I might add. Now I know what to do tonight! Christian (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.adventurers)