 Adventurers / 1549
  Re: Monthly MOC: Milk delivery van

(...) I love it! I am not sure I see the connection to adventurers (1) so I copied town too. As some may recall I did a Tine Dairy milk wagon for one of the vehicles in my ISCC entry. I can see I need to do a Tine Dairy '20s lorry too, and with your (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.town)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Milk delivery van

(...) Thank you - it's Town too. It's from the same time period as Adventurers. (...) That was my plan... (...) I don't recall that movie but I think I know which vehicle you are referring to. It's an Italian mix between a scooter and a car - right? (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.town)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Milk delivery van

(...) I think I found it. Take a look at this: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Milk delivery van

(...) you could just step in and out, and the tray (for carrying the milk... it was a flat tray rather than a refrigerated cargo compartment) was smaller but ya, a lot like that indeed. (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.adventurers)