 Adventurers / 1542
Re: Mayan Temple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:03:21 GMT

Matthew,

Here's a close up of the columns.

The heads of the bas relief are joints from a throwbot.
All of the columns now have naboo tiles.

B.

In lugnet.adventurers, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Brian Stokes writes:
Here is a quick shot of a small Mayan Temple I built.

Let me know what you think.

Wow...quite nice! Love the bas relief details...great use of parts. Any
chance to see the figures in the columns close up (I see Martian bodies, but
can't make out the heads)? And the colors are wonderful...

Achu must be very happy there!

Matt