 Adventurers / 1487
Re: New Adventurers MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:21:58 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Jason Spears writes:

There is something odd about those creations.  But wonderfully so.  Very neat,
and interesting to look at.  Thanks for sharing. I especially like this one:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=76470 , a cargo carrier of some
sort?

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html

All these models are constructed to hunt dinosaurs or to build stations to keep
the dinosaurs. More pictures coming soon.

Stefan