 Adventurers / 1471
  LEGO Jungle Pictures

As part of my entry* for the BrickFilms Classical Movie Contest I created a scene with a LEGO Jungle. Before tearing it down to move on to the next scene I thought I'd snap a few pics and throw them on Brickshelf. So if anyone's interested in some (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.adventurers)