 Adventurers / 1462
    Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   Thanks. The tires are from my childhood Lego sets. That is mid- to late- seventies. 697 Stagecoach ((URL) is just one example. Christian (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer —Gary E. Blessing
     oh-ok thanks! Gary Christian Lindblad Rasmussen <clr@dmi.dk> wrote in message news:GIvH3z.8z2@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer —Geordan Hankinson
   I love these tires, even though they are almost as hard as plastic, they look great on WWII (any plane really) planes as landing gear. Christian, Great work on your Buggatti, your models are incredibly detailed and life like, that goes for this one (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   I agree about the plane landing gear. I use the tires to distinguish on-road from off-road vehicles. One of my old tires are punctuated and thus very soft. Christian (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)