 Adventurers / 1458
  Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer

The Schwimmwagen was actually the July creation. The August creation is another small racer - this time a blue Bugatti. Please visit (URL) let me know what you think. Christian (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer

As citizen of Molsheim, close neighbour of the Bugatti factory, I particuliary appreciate this model. Very nice design. (...) Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer

Thank you. What is the factory used for nowadays? Christian (...) appreciate this model. (...) wrote: (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

like all your others this is really nice! But I'm wondering, where did you get those slick tires? Gary Christian Lindblad Rasmussen <clr@dmi.dk> wrote in message news:GIuz3o.M9J@lugnet.com... (...) particuliary (...) <clr@dmi.dk> (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer

Thanks. The tires are from my childhood Lego sets. That is mid- to late- seventies. 697 Stagecoach ((URL) is just one example. Christian (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

oh-ok thanks! Gary Christian Lindblad Rasmussen <clr@dmi.dk> wrote in message news:GIvH3z.8z2@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer

I love these tires, even though they are almost as hard as plastic, they look great on WWII (any plane really) planes as landing gear. Christian, Great work on your Buggatti, your models are incredibly detailed and life like, that goes for this one (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer

(...) The factory belongs now Messier-Bugatti, Snecma group. The factory now makes wheels, brakes and hydraulic landing gears for airplanes. (URL) castle and terrain around has recently been acquired by Audi AG, part of Wolkswagen group. They plan (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer

I agree about the plane landing gear. I use the tires to distinguish on-road from off-road vehicles. One of my old tires are punctuated and thus very soft. Christian (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer

(...) wrote: (...) wheels, brakes and hydraulic landing gears (...) part of Wolkswagen group. They plan to build (...) factory. (...) That is very interesting. Will those cars actually be called Bugatti? Have they acquired the brand name too? (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer

(...) Yes. They will be call Bugatti. They actually only bought the castle and the brand name. Have a look on (URL) to see the new models. 4 prototypes where build Bugatti EB 118 Bugatti EB 218 Bugatti 18/3 Chiron Bugatti 18/4 Veyron You can also (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer

Oops. Have you fixed the links to the images in the blueprint? It looks like they might be trying to access the steps for building the Schwimmwagen, but of course that is in a different folder. And I can't say I am pleased by the X10 pop-up, is that (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer

Thank you for the heads up - I have fixed now. And I am less than pleased with the X-10 pop-up. You are quite right about the tapering end. This and the small size of Bugatti racers make it a tough job. Christian (...) to (...) degree (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build)