 Adventurers / 1440
  Re: Monthly MOC: Schwimmwagen

I wanted to comment that not only is you latest MOC very nice, but also your whole site. You're kind enough to generate instructions for all of your nice vehicals, (giving away state secrets in some cases!) A fantastic site, if I do say so myself. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Schwimmwagen

Thank you - I am glad that you like the instructions. I put a great effort into making them as good as possible. A I don't mind giving away "secrets". Many comes from other Lego models. And I just want to share the joy I had building the models. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers)