 Adventurers / 1422
Re: Monthly MOC: Rolls Royce 10hp from 1904
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:16:55 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, George Haberberger writes:

Once again am I amazed at your ability to capture the nuances of an antique
car in such a small scale.

George

What he said. I'm particularly surprised/impressed that the castle/pirate
wooden wheels worked out in this application. Very clever.

++Lar