 Adventurers / 1407
1406  |  1408
Subject:
Nimbus Airship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 07:15:21 GMT

Well, after a bit of a dry spell last month, I've actually finished something.

I call it the Nimbus.  It's a steam-powered, heavier-than-air ship inspired
by The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne and The Works, a card game based on
the Girl Genius comics by Phil and Kaja Foglio (www.studiofoglio.com)

Crewing the Nimbus are it's inventor, Dr. Agustus (white outfit), the
engineer who drives it and keeps it running, Jackson Stone, an American
(he's the one in stripes), and the philanthropist/gentleman adventurer Lord
Cornelius Smythe, who paid for the ships construction.

LMKWYT

Sean