 Adventurers / 1395
    Re: Monthly MOC: Orange racer —George Haberberger
   (...) Nice, I like the exhaust pipes coming out of the engine. Are you planning a green UK car and a white German car? George (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Monthly MOC: Orange racer —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   Thanks. Yes I have a white Mercedes almost finished and I plans for a green Bentley. I am aware that my race cars haven't followed the official coloring scheme so far. Christian (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Monthly MOC: Orange racer —George Haberberger
   (...) To be honest, I barely know the official country colors, otehr than Germany = white and UK = green. George (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Monthly MOC: Orange racer —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   (...) The official colors was: Red: Italy (just think of Ferrari!) Blue: France (the most famous was Bugatti, Renault and Prost of today is blue) Green: UK (Jaguar of today is green and white) White: Germany The scheme was used from before WWI and (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.adventurers)