 Adventurers / 1393
Re: Monthly MOC: Yellow Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 15:21:06 GMT

Thanks. Are you into Technics?
Christian
In lugnet.adventurers, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Always a treat to see new MOC's coming from you. I really like what you're
doing.
Mind you, I'm not into minifigs at all myself, but you're designs are
brilliant.

Duq

"Christian Lindblad Rasmussen" <clr@dmi.dk> wrote in message
The monthly creation is another small racer. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Yellow.html
and let me know what you think.

It has been up since Sunday, but I forgot to announce it. Due to the
growing number of vehicles I have arranged them in three categories:
- Cars: • http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Cars.html
- Trucks: • http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Trucks.html
- Racers: • http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Racers.html

Christian