 Adventurers / 1380
  Re: 2001 Dino Sets.....

I'm still disappointed that the JP3 sets are being done in the Studios line instead of their own theme. Also, looks like our Dino Island dinosaurs won't look very good alongside the new dinosaurs. Or maybe the new dinosaurs won't look good alongside (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: 2001 Dino Sets.....

(...) I don't really like the dinosaurs pictured...but is TLC releasing a new plane? Woo! (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.adventurers)