 Adventurers / 1335
Re: Weird Science Digging Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.underground
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 00:48:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes writes:

It's a little more high-tech looking than what I had originally plannned,
but it's close and has all of the functions I had in mind.  The original
idea came from a TORG RPG adventure involving a Vernian type digging machine
in the Nile Empire, a pulp, 1930's style reality with Weird Science thrown • in.

Very nice!

My first TORG character was a gadget hero from the Nile Empire.  My second one
should be fairly obvious. :D

eric

Thanks, the Nile Empire's weird science has always been my favorite.  In fact,
now that I've borrowed a couple more drills from Mark "Muffin-Head" Sandling,
I'm planning on pulling apart the current design and rebuilding the arms to be
more modular as the name implies.  I also want to extend the back (it was
originally about twice as long, so I can have the drills going both directions.

Of course, that's barring two other projects I'll be starting this week.  Not
to mention work, writing and running a Torg adventure.  Yeesh, I gotta get a
life, just so I can do less.

Sean

Sean