 Adventurers / 1332
  Re: Jungle Adventures t-shirt

(...) In reference to the Jungle Adventurers t-shirt, I had called LEGO Shop-at-Home today to order some of their limited quantity items, and as an afterthought I asked if they had any Jungle Adventurers t-shirts in stock. I was told there were a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Jungle Adventures t-shirt

(...) Just an update for anyone else who may be interested in acquiring the LEGO Jungle Adventures t-shirt: I received mine yesterday, so they actually do have a few in stock. Gail Olmstead (Gail Storm) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.adventurers)