 Adventurers / 1330
Re: Jungle Adventures t-shirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:51:33 GMT

Have you tried calling Legoland California? They might have some left.
And they ship Worldwide.
Christian

In lugnet.adventurers, Gail Olmstead writes:
Where can I obtain the Jungle Adventures t-shirt in Adult size L or XL? I
have tried lego.com online and it says 'not available'. I have also tried
ordering from the Lego catalog by phone and was told it was discontinued. I
have been checking eBay but have not been able to locate it there yet
either. Does anyone know anywhere else where I might obtain one?