 Adventurers / 1322
Re: More Dinosaur Instructions now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 18:46:16 GMT

Brad,

I'm incredibly impressed with your design and your drawing ability.  The
only thing I would add is a "Next" button somewhere on the page as well as a
clearer index as to where the Lego directions are.  If those things are
there, I can't find it (at least not easily enough for me to spend more than
a couple minutes at it) so the only way for me to access the directions is
to already know the site address.

Keep up the great work!
Markus

In lugnet.adventurers, Bradley Dale writes:
NEW Allosaur head with biting action-

http://www.CoolDinos.com/dinopictures/2001a/pages/Bradlegoscarchar.shtml

http://www.CoolDinos.com/dinopictures/2001a/pages/Bradlegoscarchar2.shtml

http://www.CoolDinos.com/dinopictures/2001a/pages/Bradlegoscarchar3.shtml

Utahraptor, for those who haven't seen it-

http://www.CoolDinos.com/dinopictures/2001a/pages/Bradlegos.shtml

http://www.CoolDinos.com/dinopictures/2001a/pages/Bradlegos2.shtml