 Adventurers / 1288
1287  |  1289
Subject:
River Expedition #5976 Thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:31:48 GMT

Hi all,

I found this set on etoys.com for $23.99 (by the way they have a bunch of
adventurer legos on sale. Some are marked down at pretty good rates) and was
thinking about buying it. I was wondering, however, if you all thought this
was a good set. I'm not a real big adventuerers fan (can't afford to buy
them and castle and star wars now) and I'll probably wind up using the parts
for castle stuff but the price seemed good. I'd appreciate any thoughts you
have on the set.

Thanks
Steve