 Adventurers / 1272
  Re: New Adventurer-ish Stuff

(...) Nice pics! I've been thinking of doing a few B&W shots and it's nice to see they come out so well. The Myan Pyramid also came out great! Sean (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New Adventurer-ish Stuff

(...) Thanks. The B&W pix aren't 'real' though - I just used a single color channel from color photos. That's why the skin of the minifig with the beard is so dark in one of the pictures. The pyramid was actually made with blue bricks, but I changed (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.adventurers)