 Adventurers / 1237
Re: Adventurers/Lego Studios kits available at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 22:25:10 GMT

I went ahead and placed the zipped scans on the web.  Here is the address:

http://attila.sdsu.edu/~thomas/1355.zip

Later.

In lugnet.adventurers, Gary Thomas writes:
Sorry if everyone knows this already, but the two Lego Studios kits with
Adventurers themes are out.  I saw them last night at TRU.  Lego's site said
they wouldn't be available until next month.

1355 - Temple of Gloom (Johnny Thunder on mini-collapsing floor set with
cameraman) 6.99 at TRU

???? - Dino Head Attack (Pippin Read running from big green dino head) 9.99
at TRU

If anybody wants a scan of the instructions for 1355, drop me a line.