 Adventurers / 1233
1232  |  1234
Subject:
Adventurers 5911-5914 at Zany Brainy.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 02:17:11 GMT

I went to the Zany Brainy store in Montclair CA looking for the Chrome
Castle sets [not there:o(] and found that they had a cardboard retail stand
up display including all of the mini-Adventurers sets 5911, 5912, 5913 and
5914.  I got two of 5914 for the baby T-rex ($2.99 plus free bricks!) to use
in my Castle creations as baby dragons.  It appears that 5912 comes with the
Dactyl element, did not know I could get them cheap as well!
Of note, the box for 5914 has an error!  Thename on the front is mis-printed
to read "Sam Sanister", I thought it was "Sinister".  From what I know about
the Adventurers anywho, this character should have been named Baron Von
Baron, as Sam Sinister was the man in black with the top hat in the Egypt
series!  Or is LEGO undergoing a period of breakdown?  Oh, how I long for
the old days when LEGO had true continuity (pre-1996).  Okay, rant is over.
Aaron