 Adventurers / 1228
    Re: Color of Triceratops in Adventurers set 5975? —John Radtke
   My question for people is does the T-Rex transport *always* have the grey-legged tric? I wouldn't expect such a thing to vary but there is one pic on the side of the box that shows a tric with the orange-y legs. John #388 (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.adventurers)