 Adventurers / 1227
Re: Thank you X-mas help......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:41:39 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Kyle Peterson writes:

What to do with a herd of Stegosaurus and Triceratops,
and a nest full of baby T-rex?

Donate 'em to a worthy cause!
("http://www.io.com/~sj/PirateGame.html")

In addition to being a fan of Lego,
Steve is _also_ heavily into dinosaurs.

As far as I know, he still has a standing offer
of SJGames stuff in exchange for Lego,
and I cannot imagine him not wanting
the new Lego dinosaurs.  ;-)

Hope this helps.