 Adventurers / 1226
    Re: Color of Triceratops in Adventurers set 5975? —Jude Beaudin
   (...) I see it as light grey on the box. Oh well, that could just be me. I will not open mine until Christmas (I am putting it under my tree) but if it is different I will try to remember to let you know. I loved that TRU sale, I bought it all at (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.adventurers)