 Adventurers / 1209
Re: Is this a possibility?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.year.2000, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 04:20:17 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Kevin McMillin writes:
Okay, I was browsing through lugnet.adventurers when I remembered four sets
that came out through a Japan Candy Company. (Kabaya??)  I don't know if it
a realistic possibility, but it there any chance of getting these sets in
the U.S. and available through S@H?

The sets are
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1278
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1279
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1280
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1281

I hope I don't sound picky, but they look like decent sets with cool parts
(look at color of wheels on 1278 and 1279)

I understand if the sets were made strictly for promotional purposes and you
are unable to assist in the process of receiving some of these sets for sale.

In Australia 1278 and 1280 are available off the store shelf (sans candy).
AFOL groups should get together and organise 'sister' clubs in other countries
to help with trading sets only available in certain areas, rather than waiting
for Lego to do it.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>