 Adventurers / 1204
  Re: next year

Lucas & co. did make it clear once back in the eighties that Star Wars is set in the distant past (even from our present standpoint). -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: next year

(...) Ok, ok! But that was not the point! What I was saying, is that there are no new sets or themes like Adventurers, Priates, Wild West and Castle. Instead we have Alpha Team, Life on Mars(I count that as a Space subtheme), Movie Maker, Star Wars, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: next year

(...) Harry potter isn't futuristic; the first book took place in 1991. SPOILER (kind of) I found this in the second book, because it says nearly headless nick died 500 years ago, and the gravestone says the date he died. Add 500 to that and your (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: next year

(...) Ok, ok, I know that, I messed up when I typed it(it was late!). What I've been trying to say, is that there are no more historicalish (Adventurers and some Castle can hardly be considred completly historical) themes or sets. All new sets and (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.adventurers)