 Adventurers / 1199
  Re: Question about Title of 5914

I'm not sure about the correct characters, but I do know that the name on the box is "Sam Sanister" not "Sam Sinister" as it should be... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2000)

  Re: Question about Title of 5914

The Adventurers minifigs has different names around the World. See (URL) the two minifigs in question the following names apply: "Scarface" | 1998 | 2000 ===...=== International* | Mr.Hates | Sam Sanister@ North America# | Baron von Barron¤ | Sam (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2000)

  Re: Question about Title of 5914

...not to mention Joe Freeman alias Johnny Thunder, Linda Lovely alias Gail Storm, and so on. Kind of odd, isn't it? Arnold (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.adventurers)