 Adventurers / 1179
Re: Strange Names Indeed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:19:02 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Adrick Tolliver writes:
Yes, it appears that she's the sister of Sam, and she then married the Baron
at some point.

It breaks down like this:

Alexia Sinister (Sam's sister) married Baron von Barron, also known as Alex
Gluipstra.

Ah ha!  So then his full name and title is: "the Baron Alex von Gluipstra"!
Much better then "Baron von Barron".

Now, don't we have some one named "Toki Barron on this list"?  Who is he
related to?  :)

Well, the Baron is a distant cousin of mine who stayed in Europe ;-).

Toki Barron