 Adventurers / 1130
1129  |  1131
Subject:
My ideas for new Dino Island sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 18:07:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I like the current Dino Island sets, however, here are my
suggestions/dreams for future sets I'd like to see:

1.
"Dino Bucket"
A green bucket!
-like the podracing bucket. Should have grey, green, and brown basic
bricks and slopes, leaves, dinosaurs of course (one of each, a green
T-rex, a blue Triceratops with grey feet, an orange Stego with red feet,
and two yellow Pteranodons), Johnny Thunder, Gail Storm, and a the bad
guy, windows and wheels, so you could build a car, a house, a
cave/forest etc.
Should have a Stego, Triceratops and Pteranodon *babies* in matching
colours. (I know these don't exist.)
Should have lots of leaves!

BTW, are buckets moulded in ABS too?

2.
"Dino pack"
Two of each dinosaur, in different colours.

3.
"Dino forest"
Like the bucket, but more specialized pieces.
Tree trunks (from the Indian sets), brown bricks and arches to build
trees, leaves (Big/small classic leaves, big and small bamboo leaves,
and those leaves you can put under a flower, you know, three leaves with
stems, on a cylinder), and a tent. Johnny Thunder/someone else, and
Pteranodons (in... Eh... Blue!), a T-rex and a Stego. Again, stego and
pteranodon kids!
It should be three trees, with nests in, plus an open spot, the entire
thing should be in two parts, each on it's own baseplate, the first part
tent/tree, the other part tree/tree, and between those parts, you could
place your dinosaurs.

Well, that's my ideas. I hope we'll see yellow pteranodons, and more
dino babies!

--Tobias