 Adventurers / 1122
Re: Adventurers Kids packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 00:26:18 GMT

Some dumb 5 year old may be eating his popcorn, and accidently start stuffing
legos in his mouth. Or mabey he will drop it on the insanely sticky floor and
lose it forever, or be afraid to pick it up of the floor(who knows what's on
those movie floors).

NICK (^!#

In lugnet.adventurers, John Carroll writes:
I went to the movies yesterday and as I was getting my $3.50 Medium drink
and $5.99 nachos (no lie on the prices) I saw a stack of what looked like
large lego adventurers boxes behind the counter I got really xcited thinking
that they had exclusive promo sets or something.  I asked the guy behind the
couter what they were and he poited to a large display hast had escaped my
attention.  when you get a child size drink and popcorn you get a free lego
toy! I was excited untill I saw the picture of the toys.  they were not Lego
but toys like a flashlight, frisbee (perhaps I should have gotten the
frisbee) and something else.  I was rather disapointed.  You can get lego in
Mcdonalds Happy Meals why can't you get lego at the movies? the boxes I saw
were the trays that the popcorn and drink came in. oh well just an
observaion kinda put me in a bad mood and when I went to the target next to
the theater afterwards the selection was terrible, sigh.

John, whishing that You could get real lego at the movies.