 Adventurers / 112
Re: Adventurers set 5901?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:24:45 GMT

Rob, I have replied to you directly but yes it looks the same the UK version
is boxed, we don't generally have polygbags over here? I also have a few 5096
sets which are also boxed if you or anyone else is interested?

Jakey(uk)

In lugnet.adventurers, Rob Doucette writes:
The 5901 is the same as the 5902 polybag in the US, $1.99 + tax.
Is the 5902 boxed?

-Rob.

Jason Briscoe <jason_briscoe@londonelec.co.uk> wrote in message
I am not sure if this set is generally available in the US? but I have ten
(10) 5901 river raft MISB sets I wish to sell off or trade, I'd be asking • $4
each, maybe less if you want them all? PLMK if anyone outhere is • interested? I
am in the UK, but these sets are quite small and shipping should not be • too
much, and we can always work something out!?

Jakey(uk)