 Adventurers / 1092
    Re: Are all the pterodactyls different than pictured? —Bradley Dale
   (...) I experienced that with my pterodactyl. I thought the hands were disappointing too, but a dinosaur holding a gun can never be a good thing! (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Are all the pterodactyls different than pictured? —Sean Forbes
   (...) They definitely appear to be standard clips in the pictures but are nothing of the sort in the real thing. They are a shallow little triangle not suited for any (...) *Totally off topic alert* :) Unless he's on your side. My Lizard man in my (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)